The School Counselor facilitates the academic, career, and personal/social development of students by providing classroom guidance, small groups, individual guidance, Lunch Bunch, and an after-school Get Fit Program.
Opportunities for Involvement:
- Blessings in a Backpack- a bag of food is provided each Friday for students in need.
- Reading Raiders- Sixth and Seventh-grade students read one day a week with 1st-3rd-grade students.
- Lunch Bunch- Students eat lunch with the school counselor or principal.
- Get Fit Running Program.
If you need any additional information, please feel free to contact Melissa Short at 276-679-0971 or email@example.com.
- Parent Guidance Referral
- Get Fit Info/Sign-Up
- Gifted and Talented Referral Form
- Guidance and Counseling Program Opt-Out Form